Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic analog USRP2 transmitter

From: William Cox
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic analog USRP2 transmitter
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:34:32 -0500

Do you have an oscilloscope? Is the transmitter actually transmitting?
-William

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 2:00 PM, alexander levedahl <address@hidden> wrote:
I have tried transmitting an analog signal from one USRP2 to another, but when I run usrp2_fft.py on the rx computer, there is no receive signal.  The analog signal is supposed to be two tones at 350 and 440 HZ transmitted at 2.6GHz.  Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

I have tried using GRC, but at the most up to date version does not work with Fedora, which is the OS that I have to use, this is for a research project with a professor at my university, and the mandate is to use Fedora, this does not look like it will change in the near future.

Alex