[Discuss-gnuradio] William & Alexander Hope this helps ...

From: William Pretty Security Inc
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] William & Alexander Hope this helps ...
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:52:10 -0500

Believe me guys, I know your pain. Been there done that L

After if figured things out I wrote the attached document. It is a step by step how-to.

Written by a Windows XP / RF Engineer …

Good luck to you both …

Bill

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men

stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell