[Discuss-gnuradio] spectrum_sense.py for usrp2

From: adnan aftab
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] spectrum_sense.py for usrp2
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 18:31:59 +0100

Hey!
I am using USRP2 with XCVR2450 daughter board. when i execute the usrp2_rx_cfile.py it appends the data into a file but the size of file is way too big. in fraction of seconds it generates a file of 1 to 2GBs. I dont know whats going on in it. I am using the default decimation of 16.
Secondly, I got the  modified spectrum sense code for usrp2 from this forum i added fft mag_square part in it from usrp_spectrum_sense.py. whenever i run this code i get the error Failed to set center frequency.
please help me out. I just want to collect the real time data for 2.4GHz ISM band.