Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] questions about USRP2 sink block and upconversion

From: Markus Heller M.A. (relix GmbH)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] questions about USRP2 sink block and upconversion
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 04:11:26 +0100

Hi Marcus,

great, now I know what was wrong. I didn't expect my dummy load to be so
safe. It was a real signal lock :-)

For all the others, here's a short experiment report:

Here are the parameters:

      * Sample rate 200k
      * Signal source at 1 KHz, amplitude at a minimum of 0.001 - to
        make sure that a bad SWR does no harm. BTW, this is a good
        counter check that you can really influence the output power!
      * USRP2 sink: interpolation 500, frequency 14 MHz

Result: I hear a clear signal at 14.000 MHz, +/- 1 kHz

Thanks very much!

BR & 73s
Markus
DL8RDS