[Discuss-gnuradio] Still can't install gr-ais, some help please?

From: Thunder87
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Still can't install gr-ais, some help please?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to get gr-ais working on Beagleboard running Lucid.

Here is a screenshot from serial terminal:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30062049/Screenshot.png

Says can't find gnuradio-core. As far as I understood, it might be possible
that gnuradio-core is installed somewhere, and I just have to specify
GNURADIO_CORE_LIBS and GNURADIO_CORE_CFLAGS variables (paths?) somehow.

I don't get it. Help please?