Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] which Xilinx version for USRP2 FPGA code?

From: Matthias Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] which Xilinx version for USRP2 FPGA code?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:47:55 +0200

Hello,

for the repository "git.ettus.com/ettus/fpga.git" you must use 10.x, but there
is a branch (ise12) that builds with 12.x.

The UHD code under
http://ettus-apps.sourcerepo.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki works with ISE
12.X, I don't know about version 10.
So you can use ISE 12 (for all service packs/minor versions), sometimes 10 if
you still have the licenses (I think newer service packs preferred), and not at
all version 11.

Matthias