[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP external clocking outdated documents

From: Burak TUYSUZ
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP external clocking outdated documents
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:47:23 -0400

Hi,

USRP external clocking documents are outdated so I could not find answer to my questions.
I modified the USRP board for external clock input, but which parameters should I change in the code for a different clock frequency (10MHz).
I guess in python I can set it by writing

self.u.set_fpga_master_clock_freq(10000000)

but I guess more files should be edited(I am using basic rx).
I am having some hard times with this so if you could help I will really appreciate it
Thank you in advance.