[Discuss-gnuradio] noise figure of XCVR2450

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] noise figure of XCVR2450
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:14:24 +0200

Hi List,

I have previously claimed on this list that I have measured a noise
figure of some 4dB on the XCVR2450. However, I probably made the
following mistake: I used a CW of 2.4GHz as signal. However,there is
spurious at 2.4GHz which I mistook for being my desired signal. The
signal generator and the USRP2 was locked so there was just a single
peak.

When I measured today I got a noise figure around 25dB. I wonder if it
can be noise from the transmitter chain which is leaking into the
receiver......

BR/
Per