Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching between TX and RX on XCVR2450

From: Jorge Miguel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching between TX and RX on XCVR2450
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:31:22 +0200

Hi Kuntal,

I´m afraid the XCVR2450 does not allow full duplex working mode. So I need to enable tx, then disable transmission and enable reception.

Is it possible in GRC?
If not....how is it possible?

Many thanks!
Jorge.

On 17 October 2010 20:26, Kuntal Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Jorge,

You can use the Transmitter and Receiver of same Daughter-board Simultaneously also.

So, for your application you need to make sure that the MAC address of Transmitter and Receiver USRP2 Sink is proper(in your case it is the same).

Warm Regards,
Kuntal Ray
Graduate Student | Cullen College of Engineering
Instructor's Assistant | College of Technology
University of Houston | (281)-450-3209