Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to generate a periodic pulse

From: jmiggal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to generate a periodic pulse
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have the same doubt. I want to generate a pulse (with a duty cycle
less than 50%) and I do not know how to do it.

I saw gr.sig_source_x but this only generate pulses at 50% duty cycle.

I tried to multiply several squares pulses at different frequencies and
it works, I get a pulse of 12.5% duty cycle for example but it is
semi-random since all signal generators are not coherent.

Please Can somebody help me to generate a pulse signal which I can
change the pulse width?

Thanks,
Jorge.