Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How do you measure the channel impulse response?

From: sirjanselot
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How do you measure the channel impulse response?
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:38:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your response.

I've tried using gr-sounder, but I think it only works well for any of the
LXRX and RFX family.

I only have a WBX and when I tried to hook it up straight from my TXA to
RXB, it gave me 32760 coefficients.

I haven't figured out how to open the file output of gr-sounder.py, but that
is what the debugger told me.

Any thoughts on this or comments?

Also can someone please show me how to open the file output of gr-sounder.py
using python?

Thanks!

- Jan