[Discuss-gnuradio] Need help: How to extract timestamps of data for UHD

From: Hongliang Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help: How to extract timestamps of data for UHD mimo source block?
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 04:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I set up 4 USRP2 boards for MIMO receiver system for array antennas, and use
the PPS signal to synchronise them. I wish to collect the data from the
boards as well as the associated timestamps for the four boards.

Could someone teach me how to read the time stamps from a UHD mimo source
block?  Do I need to modify the block in C++ or Python scripts?

Thanks so much for every help and suggestions.:clap:

Best regards,
Hongliang