Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : using different hardware by replacing USRP

From: Andrea Montefusco
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : using different hardware by replacing USRP hardware
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 20:11:30 +0200

On 10/02/2010 06:36 PM, ton ph wrote:
   As i was exploring through the gnuradio code/blocks, I was thinking
what i have to do,if i want to use another hardware by replacing USRP. I
was thinking to to disable usrp block while configuring and also make
changes to the makefiles. Please someone guide me if my approach is
right or wrong.If this is right how can i replace the usrp libraries
with my own hardware libraries.
please do tolerate if i have ask any out of track question.

I did that, writing a module to use Microtelecom Perseus

   http://www.microtelecom.it/perseus/

instead of USRP. Give a look at

   http://github.com/amontefusco/gnuradio-amontefusco/tree/perseus

        *am*

Andrea Montefusco iw0hdv        http://www.montefusco.com
tel: +393356992791                     fax: +390623318709