Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stopping the UHD

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stopping the UHD
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 10:35:42 -0700

The gnuradio wrappers for uhd (single usrp source) is currently setup to perform continuous streaming. It starts continuous streaming at the first call to work() and stops continuous streaming at destruction time.

I can imagine future "stream modes" that can be passed into the block for streaming x number of samples, then return -1 in work() for done. Also, a method to start/stop streaming manually would be very useful.

The quickest thing to do for now would be to disconnect the block and delete it or let it go out of scope. The deconstructor will stop streaming for you.

-Josh