Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 FM TX and FM RX working together

From: Jorge Miguel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 FM TX and FM RX working together
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:10:40 +0200

I forgot to mention, but I get a lot of messages like:
.....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSaUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

I did the calculations and with the 104 interpolation USRP sink and 208 decimation USRP source and 16 bits per sample means that less than 100Mbs are taken from the 1Gbps ethernet wire. So there souldn't be any overload.

Furthermore I still don't know why is necessary the multiply cont block in the modulator.

Can anybody help me? I am very close !

Regards,
Jorge.

On 21 September 2010 18:59, Rafael Diniz <address@hidden> wrote: