Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD GRC loopback glitches

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD GRC loopback glitches
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:44:42 -0700

This could very well be underflow on the tx or overflow on the rx. Are you seeing Us and Os printed to stderr while running? I suggest:

1) reduce the sample rate to see of that fixes or reduces the problem
2) isolate the problem as either an rx or tx problem
3) if this in linux, make sure you have enabled a large rx buffer

-Josh