Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4 RX with 2 WBXs?

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4 RX with 2 WBXs?
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:02:57 +0300

Hi Jason,

First question what are you tring to do, receive or/and transmitt?
Second: Why is 4 (2TX x 2RX) antennas needed if I understood you correctly?

If you have two USRP(N)'s, I'd connect them to two different machines. You can connect both USRP's to the same if you got a robust machine.

Tell us a little (alot) more about your attempts.....

Patrik