Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio land speed record?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio land speed record?
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:24:11 -0400

On Jul 30, 2010, at 3:48 PM, Daniel Halperin wrote:
> Aside: reading the paper doesn't come with any licensing terms, and there's
> even ASM code in the appendix for a SIMD-enabled FIR filter at the end.

Old topic, but just to be complete (since I was looking into it anyway):

The license is found when you try to download the SDK:

<
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/35a929d6-0cb0-4318-968a-69d05c9bbc65/

Adding to what Philip wrote above: The code runs on Windows only, and requires
the use of their special "radio control board" -as well as- a USRP1/2 or WARP
as the radio front-end to do actual over the air communications. - MLD