Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using the USRP1 for GOES LRIT reception...

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using the USRP1 for GOES LRIT reception...
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:54:25 +0300

Hi Michael,

We have a GOES 11 setup using USRP1 and have been able to decode EMWIN data using the software you mentioned.
The station is located at Los Alamitos and run by Jerry Martes.

It is possible to login to the LA computer using VNC and control it in any way you want. The primary dish is pointed at GOES 11 and the secondary is poining at AMC-4 (NOAAPORT).

Please contact a person in this email for further instructions (passwords etc)

Patrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Kimzey" <address@hidden>