[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 UHD consecutive tx timestamps

From: Eric Schneider
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 UHD consecutive tx timestamps
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 12:12:08 -0600

I would like to be able to send a continuous stream of tx packets, each
with a timestamp, such that if one is dropped, the next will be
transmitted at the correct time. My use case involves CDMA test signal
generation, and currently a dropped packet causes a total loss of sync
on the test devices (as opposed to a temporary signal interruption).

I realize that this capability is highly dependent on how the time logic
and packet queuing is implemented.

Is this a feature request that you might consider?

--Eric