Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to get dqpsk2 block?

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to get dqpsk2 block?
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 15:28:27 +0400

Hi,

On Aug 22, 2010, at 2:22 PM, Thunder87 wrote:

> I wonder if I need gcell and gr-gcell.

I think that's needed if you want to run GNU Radio on the IBM Cell Broadband
Engine processor, which is used to power the Playstation 3.

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/PS3FC8Install

The Cell processor on the PS3 has 2 PowerPC processor units, and 7 vector
processors (or SPUs, 1 of a total of 8 is disabled to improve yield). The IBM
Cell Blades have chips with all 8 SPUs enabled.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson