Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comparison test results: new "2" series dqpsk blo

From: ikjtel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comparison test results: new "2" series dqpsk blocks
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 8/20/10, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:

> the polyphase
> filterbank approach will perform better than both. This
> suggests
> either an error in the parameters you chose or a bug in the
> code.

Many thanks for the update. A third possibility (albeit perhaps more remote?) -
the signal is PI/4 DQPSK...  The Gardner/Costas code needed patching to
compensate for that....

In any case I've got no particular attachment to the Gardner and would actually
be very happy to see something that dusts it (and to offer any help in that
effort)...

Best

Max