[Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN now keeps project stats, and OFDMA project adde

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN now keeps project stats, and OFDMA project added
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:52:25 -0700

Hi all,

At the request of several users, CGRAN now keeps track of project statistics through SVN logging. This keeps track of checkouts and updates, on a per-project basis.  So if anyone wants statistics for the number of "downloads" on their project (starting as of today), you can email me privately.

I do *not* log IP addresses, here is a sample log line:
[19/Aug/2010:13:28:30 -0400] - checkout-or-export /projects/cmu_macs r507 depth=infinity

That's all that is logged when I checkout this project.  This way we can keep anonymous per-project statistics and I can email out project log files when needed.  Maybe in the future I can integrate a download count on to each project page.  But, I doubt trac is dynamically friendly.

Check out the new projects below...

Thanks!
George

NEW PROJECTS
"Development Tools" by Martin Braun - a set of tools, scripts, and other things to help developers on GNU Radio.  (I have moved this project to the top of the "projects" list so others can contribute tools to this same project)

"Dynamic Spectrum Sharing" by Lei Yang (UCSB) et al. - an OFDMA implementation to evaluate contiguous and non-contiguous spectrum access, detailed in their NSDI 2009 paper (linked on the page).