Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 Inband firmware questions

From: Joshua Lackey
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 Inband firmware questions
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:52:17 -0400

Quoting George Nychis (address@hidden):
[...]
> It would be great to get Eric S's code merged in to git somewhere
> which fixes the timestamp jump and then move the code in to a
> mainstream location.

What very interesting timing.  (Ugh, pun not intended.)

Last night at about 11PM I was trying to figure out why the timestamps
in the gnuradio-3.3.0 usrp/fpga/rbf/rev4/inband_1rxhb_1tx.rbf were
always +/- 1 of where they are supposed to be: (normalized with the
current decimation)

        126.007812
        125.992188
        126.007812
        125.992188
        126.007812
        125.992188
        126.007812
        125.992188
        126.007812

I decided to sleep on it and then search through the list to see if this
had been discussed.

Anyway, this is just a "me too!"