Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenGL GUI bits and ssh and segmentation faults

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenGL GUI bits and ssh and segmentation faults
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 22:11:30 +0300

Hi Marcus,

We seem to have the same system setup.
Can you give us a screenshots using nongl and gl that isnt rendered properly, I'm interested to see if I can replicate it

I have not yet seen any problems tuning the USRP in nongl mode (using F9 I was able to control the USRP without worrying about OpenGl remotely).

Crypted stuff sure will slow down (like SSH),
Patrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcus D. Leech" <address@hidden>