[Discuss-gnuradio] Display/Hide parameters from an XML Files

From: Zohair
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display/Hide parameters from an XML Files
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am writing some blocks and I need help in XML file.
1- I have a drop down menu and I want the chosen option to be displayed on
the block.
2- I have an integer parameter that is by default displayed on the block but
I want to hide it.

In my current file I wrote:

        <name>Equation</name>
        <key>option</key>
        <value>1</value>
        <type>int</type>
        <hide>#if $option() == 'True' then 'none' else 'part'#</hide>
        <option>
                <name>First Order</name>
                <key>1</key>
        </option>
        <option>
                <name>Second Order</name>
                <key>2</key>
        </option>
        <option>
                <name>Third Order</name>
                <key>3</key>
        </option>

        <name>N</name>
        <key>N</key>
        <value>4</value>
        <type>int</type>

(for some reason the param and /param tags may be hidden in my message)

So I mean I want to display the equation order on the block and hide N.

Any workarounds, please?

Cheers,

Zohair