Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 phase drift

From: senlin peng
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 phase drift
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:26:03 -0400

Hi Matt

> Even if you lock the USRP2 to an external reference, there will still be
> drift relative to other things not connected to the same reference.

Can you give me an example? The PLL on the daughter board is also
connected with the reference clock.  I hope to know which part is not
connected to the reference clock.

The error has the same trend for all satellites. So I think the error
is not caused by the clock difference between the local clock and the
GPS clock.
Is there any method that I can decrease the phase drift in the USRP2 output?

--
Best Regards!