[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 phase drift

From: senlin peng
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 phase drift
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:22:32 -0400

I still get phase drift even with atomic external clock connected and
configured in software with config_mimo(MC_WE_LOCK_TO_SMA).

I tried with GPS signals and a sinusoid from the function generator as
the inputs. There is phase drift in both cases. The attachment shows a
picture of the phase error fluctuation. Does this problem cause by the
100 MHz main oscillator on the main board?

--
Best Regards!