Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - July 6th 2010

From: Zohair
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - July 6th 2010
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 04:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Josh,

I have sorted out the PPS signal problem. It was the splitter that has the
problem and now I am able to output 5v signal from it.

I tried to use an array of 2 and 3 usrp2 and it worked fine. However, the
block still doesn't work for my 4 USRP2. I see this error when I use them
all:
Set time with unknown pps edge:
    1) set times next pps (race condition)
    2) catch seconds rollover at pps edge
    3) set times next pps (synchronously)
 Times set to 0 successfully!      <<== note: these are printed if there's
no time deviation
 Times set to 0 successfully!
 Times set to 0 successfully!
gr_block_executor: source <gr_block uhd mimo source (1)> produced no output.
We're marking it DONE.

Any help, please?

Thanks again,

Zohair