Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on osx 10.6.4

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on osx 10.6.4
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:45:07 -0600

Hi Elvis - Did you try "configure --with-fusb-tech=libusb1"? You have to specify that you want to use LIBUSB version 1; config/ usrp_libusb.m4 checks to see if you've specified this on the CLI & if not then doesn't check for this version of LIBUSB.

If you did try that command line, then you'll need to track down where the PKG_CONFIG file was installed and under what name. Default is into "${prefix}/lib/pkgconfig", with ${prefix} being "/usr/local", and "libusb-1.0.pc". Assuming that your shell's PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable is set with the default path, then you'll need to make sure the PC file name is correct. I've only installed LIBUSB (legacy or 1.0) from MacPorts, so I have no idea if it tweaks the install names.

Good luck! - MLD