[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Blog NEWS: John Melton ports GNURadio module to

From: Ken N9VV
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Blog NEWS: John Melton ports GNURadio module to HPSDR
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:46:34 -0500

John has announced and shown a Gnuradio module
receiving I/Q signals from an HPSDR Mercury Rx

John's Blog:  <URL: http://g0orx.blogspot.com/>

-------------------------------------
John Melton G0ORX/N6LYT
Thursday, July 15, 2010

HPSDR and gnuradio

I have written a simple udp I/Q server for HPSDR to work with gnuradio.
Currently there is no frequency control from gnuradio but that will come
soon.

I took the sample ssb_rx.grc and changed the source to udp_source and
configured the port number.

de Ken N9VV