[Discuss-gnuradio] psk modulation

From: EsserIHF
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] psk modulation
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 04:20:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I am trying to do a PSK-Modulation. For that i use the dpsk-block and choose
dbpsk which should be the same as psk-modulation. I connect the USRP with a
oscilloscope, but i didn't get the expected output.
I tried to set the input vector to 127,127...127 and 0,1,0,1.....0,1 but i
either didn't get a good output.
Where is my mistake? Please help, thank you.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29160823/psk.grc psk.grc

the output for the vector 0,1....0,1 is this:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29160823/tek0062.jpg tek0062.jpg