[Discuss-gnuradio] How to set default ethernet interface to eth2

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to set default ethernet interface to eth2
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:47:44 +0400

Hi,
       I'm running GNU Radio 3.3 from within a Fedora 12 x86 64-bit virtual
machine using VMware Fusion on Mac OS X 10.6.4.

I've configured a second ethernet interface, and tested communications with the
USRP2 using the following command

find_usrps -e eth2

Now, the thing is other commands like usrp2_probe all default to using the eth0
interface, it didn't accept a -e eth2 option.

How can I tell GNU Radio to only use the eth2 interface for all communications
with the USRP2, instead of eth0?

Elvis Dowson