Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transceiving a sinusoid using usrp's

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transceiving a sinusoid using usrp's
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:13:21 +0200

On 12 July 2010 15:52, Rahman, Muhammad Mahboob Ur
<address@hidden> wrote:
> And when I stop the simulation on tx computer, a sinusoid waveform of
> frequency about 4.4 KHz is displayed on rx computer. Can anyone please
> suggest something in this regard?

Maybe you see the carrier because the transmitter is not shut down
when you stop the flowgraph. This happens if you have the Transmit
parameter of the USRP sink set to "Enable". If you use "Auto T/R" the
transmitter will stop when the program stops.

Alex