Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Help required tunnel.py

From: Tuan Ta
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Help required tunnel.py
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:09:30 -0400

That's pretty much the same settings that I have. Can you clarify a bit more:

- How far apart are your boards?

- What options did you use to run tunnel, benchmark_ofdm_*, benchmark_*.

- When you run benchmark_*, did you get a lot of packet drops at the end of transmission (about 15%)?

Thanks a lot,

Tuan