Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - July 6th 2010

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Announcement - July 6th 2010
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:41:10 -0400

Excellent - I look forward to trying this out. In particular I'm very
happy to see the get_time_now() functionality, which it looks like
made it into the simple_usrp class as well. That is a very nice
addition since it enables exactly the sort of thing you've already
done with set_time_unknown_pps: namely dealing with the possibility
the host PC doesn't have direct access to the PPS signal. So - thank
you, that can be very useful.

--
Doug Geiger