[Discuss-gnuradio] MA paper accepted at IEEE Globecom2010

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] MA paper accepted at IEEE Globecom2010
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:47:00 +0200

Hi GNURadio and SDR Fellows,

for those interested, this short message is just to inform that preliminary, short (IEEE conference style) Memory Acceleration (MA) paper was accepted for presentation at IEEE Globecom 2010.

I'm currently checking if I'm allowed to publish on this list the preprint of such paper or if I will publish a differently edited, longer version which is independent from the GC conference.

regards to everybody

vincenzo

--
Vincenzo Pellegrini