[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Source Sink blocks tranceiver

From: H.Raza
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Source Sink blocks tranceiver
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 12:27:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask that if it is possible to use a single system hooked up
to multiple USRP2's (4 in my case) to act as both a transmitter and receiver
using the USRP2 source and sink blocks in GRC. The source and sink blocks
are working fine independently, but if I use them in the same flow graph the
source block outputs garbage or something which I can't really make sense
of. I've checked using QAM modulation, FM and just sending plain
constellation points/symbols, but at the output of the source I'm receiving
only noise.

Attaching the Screenshot of my test flow graph running showing an instance
of what I am getting. In most examples and demonstrations I've seen
transmitter and receiver on different systems but as we have not set the 2nd
system up yet I can't test using that, so I was wondering if it is possible
somehow to use only 1 system as a transceiver. I am using separate USRP2's
as shown in the screenshot for transmit and receive, eth1 and eth4 in this
case. Any help or insight into this matter is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Hassaan
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29049516/SSunix.png