[Discuss-gnuradio] Switch frequency with Usrp2 can only succeed about 20

From: Johnson_lu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switch frequency with Usrp2 can only succeed about 20 times
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:22:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,
I am using an USRP2 with Gnu Radio and XCVR2450 as daughterboard. I want to
switch frequency among different channels 2.4G~2.5G. However, I find that
when switch only can succeed about 20 times, then fails. Is there any body
having the same problem?
The python code is:
        self.tb.lock()
        ok = self.tb.txpath.set_freq(new_freq)