Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] channel model question

From: John Andrews
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] channel model question
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:56:56 -0700

But still there is a problem. 1000/100,000 = 0.01 so the channel_model must consume 100,000 samples coming into it to represent an offset of 1000Hz. How, does it know how many samples to consume as the ratio can be the same for a different combination such as 100/10000.

If x(i) = sin(2*pi*freq_offset_ratio*i) , i must vary from {1,sampling_rate}.