[Discuss-gnuradio] how much power can the BasicTX output?

From: William Cox
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how much power can the BasicTX output?
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:46:47 -0400

I'm getting conflicting info on how much power the BasicTX can transmit.
Ettus FAQ says, "Yes, the BasicTX will put out about 1mW up to about 50 MHz."
This post says it's, "0.5mW": http://old.nabble.com/question-about-BasicTX-td28010044.html
When I use "usrp_siggen.py" with full amplitude, my sineway has a peak-to-peak voltage of nearly 500mV -> (0.707*0.5V)^2/50ohm = 2.5mW

So, which should I go by? I'm trying to find an amplifier that will take my signal up to 200mW to go into a laser bias-T.
Thanks.
-William