Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: simple_usrp and resize buffer

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: simple_usrp and resize buffer
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:52:21 -0700

I have not had a chance to mess with optimization flags for msvc. If
your running cmake from the command line try
cmake -DCMAKE_CXXFLAGS:STRING="/QIfist /arch:SSE2 /G7" ../
or set those flags into CMAKE_CXXFLAGS the the gui during configure

I don't have experience with msvc optimization flags so I invite you
to experiment and report back :-) On Monday, I will push up some code
that sets the thread priority to realtime (this helps a bunch with
performance)

-Josh