Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFMD TX and RX

From: Mike Jameson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFMD TX and RX
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:29:35 +0100

missed off the filename: ofdm_receiver.py

:)

On 17 June 2010 10:27, Mike Jameson <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Rahman,

Try broadening the bandwidth of the receiver to allow for the frequency offset between your USRP2s:

In /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gnuradio/blks2impl

on line 67 look for "tb = bw*0.08"

change this to a higher value such as "tb = bw*1.5"

This works for me using usrps.

Mike