[Discuss-gnuradio] itemsize mismatch Error

From: ramanagouda odugoudar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] itemsize mismatch Error
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 03:13:30 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

    I am building an application which involves sending data to audio sink. The block ACS_premodulator_vff generates 1024 float samples and audio_alsa_sink accepts 1 float sample . Error is as follows:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::invalid_argument'
  what():  itemsize mismatch: ACS_premodulator_vff(2):0 using 4096, audio_alsa_sink(3):0 using 4
Aborted

can anyone suggest me how to make alsa_sink accept 1024 float samples ?

thanks for the help
Raman