[Discuss-gnuradio] A block with different input signatures

From: Zohair
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A block with different input signatures
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 05:21:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

How can I define a 3-input block io signatures if the inputs are:
1- two float vectors with length LENGTH1 each. (from 5 to 12)
2- a complex vector with length LENGTH1^2

output is:
float vector with length LENGTH2.

All what I dealt with before was inputs with same length but in case I dont
know how to define this. Any help or hint, please?

Thanks,

Zoh

ps: I'm using gr_sync_block