Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why does general_work return large number?

From: Zohair
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why does general_work return large number?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 06:35:18 -0700 (PDT)

But again, let's go back to the howto_square example. What is the
significance of indexing the output pointer from 0 to noutput_items? This
means we are generating and storing 4096 point at a time!
    float *out = (float *) output_items[0];
    for (int i = 0; i < noutput_items; i++){
      out[i] = in[i] * in[i];
  }