[Discuss-gnuradio] FirmWare and FPGA coding

From: Tan Yong Hua Theodore
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FirmWare and FPGA coding
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:13:05 +0800

Hi,

I am having a bit of problem identifying the difference between the firmware and the FPGA code in the repository.

Can anyone point me to the right direction as in to how to identify the difference between these 2 set of codes that

are stored on the SD card?

I have tried googling it but is still confused?

1.       What should I look out for in order to successfully differentiate between firmware and fpga coding?

2.       Are the firmware and FPGA code explicitly only in verilog format?

Thank you.

Regards,

Theodore