Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block

From: Sammour
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] complex vector output of a block
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:03:33 -0700 (PDT)

To isolate the problem, I removed all the complex code and wrote the
following in work() to generate a vector of random numbers:

        gr_complex *out =(gr_complex *) output_items[0];
        unsigned int index = 0;
        for (unsigned int m =1; m<=4; m++)
        {
                *(out+index)=gr_complex(std::rand(), std::rand());
        }
      return noutput_items;

Here, I get a bunch of complex numbers followed by many zeros followd by
many complex numbers. The number in each group is not constant.

Any suggestions to control this?

Best wishes,

Sam