[Discuss-gnuradio] How to run GRC in GNURadio3.2.2 under Linux-Fedora12

From: seifi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to run GRC in GNURadio3.2.2 under Linux-Fedora12
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 01:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

Currently I have installed GNURadio3.2.2 software over Linux Fedora 12 by
following the instructions in
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/FedoraInstall.

I would like to work with USRP in a graphical design environment i.e. using
the Gnuradio Companion (GRC). I think GRC is already embedded in this
version of GNURadio. However, I cannot run GRC editor. I will appreciate it
if anybody helps me to learn how can I enter to the GRC graphical
environment.

Thanks a lot.
Seifi