[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP2

From: Ryan van den Bergh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP2
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:18:54 +0200

Hi Everyone,

I'm studying at the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa and we received a set of four USRP2s about 5-6 months ago. I immediately unpacked two of them and after a few hiccups, got them working. Two days ago, I needed to make use of the other two USRP2s and the second one doesn't seem to work. All that happens when I plug it in is that the 'd' LED lights up. I've tried swapping the Flash Card (i.e. firmware) and the daughter boards (in case there's a hardware fault) and nothing changes.

I'm seriously hoping this problem is fixable. Can anybody please provide me with some guidance.

Kind regards,

Ryan van den Bergh

--
Ryan van den Bergh

PhD Candidate
Centre for Telecommunications Access and Services
School of Electrical and Information Engineering, University of the
Witwatersrand

E-Mail: address@hidden
Cell: +27 83 353 9600
Work: +27 11 717 7225

This communication is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the author
immediately and destroy the original message. You may not copy or disseminate
this communication without the permission of the author.